NAMM

Guitars by Brian Hinnenkamp of Seattle, WA
Brian
Include Off Topic: Yes

NAMM

Post by Brian » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:30 pm

Last edited by Brian on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The future is no place to place your better days"

Eben
Chairman Emeritus

Re: NAMM

Post by Eben » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Where and when is it?

I have a friend who owns a music store in Bellingham who always goes, and I'd love to catch him there too...

E
‘I love America - I just dont know how to get there anymore.’

John Prine

UrbanMonique Food Blog

Brian

Post by Brian » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:03 pm

It
Last edited by Brian on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dennis Mitchell

Post by Dennis Mitchell » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: We'd get along fine Brian! But I doubt I'll be making the drive. Congrat's on the NAMM show, and good luck to ya! Watch out for those pesky harp guitar guys...I know a few of them. OK,..... most of them! 8-) And keep an eye out for this character.
If it has to do with harp guitars, he's probably not far away!
Dennis Mitchell

"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and lends to all that is good and just and beautiful."
PLATO

Brian

Post by Brian » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 pm

what he hell???? :lol: :D reminds me of that commercial for the snuggly blankets with arms. We were going to buy some of those and answer the door when my parents came for Christmas wearing them and say......oh hi! "We were just finishing a meeting with some friends........would you like some coolaid?" :lol: :lol:

here is a visual if you need one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .................https://www.freesnuggie.com/Default.aspx?MID=528665

~B

Dennis Mitchell

Post by Dennis Mitchell » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:17 pm

:lol: :D That man is none other than Gregg Miner, the *Harp Guitar Pope*. He also has The Miner Museum of Vintage, Exotic & Just Plain Unusual Musical Instruments. http://www.minermusic.com/minermuseum.htm

those snuggly thingys remind me of hospital gowns. Just warmer! :shock:
Dennis Mitchell

"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and lends to all that is good and just and beautiful."
PLATO

Lefty

Post by Lefty » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:45 pm

Brian,

I just got an e-mail from a buddy last night who thinks he can get me a ticket to the NAMM show again this year. It would be great to hook up with you. I live in Riverside which is only about thirty miles east of Anaheim. Let's plan on getting together. I would love to meet you. I wish I could get a ticket for Erik because he is also in the area and I know he would enjoy the show.

Lefty
No money Nathan. No money Marty. Just a roof over my head and a rockin chair by the fire.
(Mose Harper)

Steve "Lefty" Leff

Dennis Leahy
Dishwasher

Post by Dennis Leahy » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Brian, you are displaying your guitars at NAMM? Hey, lil brother, you have been doing some serious sandbagging! :cry: Where in the heck are all the builds? The photos? The sound clips?

The only way to get back into our good graces will be full, unabbreviated, documented builds posted here for your next three instruments. No excuses, bro!

Dennis
p.s. Good luck at NAMM!!!
Dennis Leahy