NAMM

Guitars by Brian Hinnenkamp of Seattle, WA
Joe Sustaire
Include Off Topic: Yes

Re: NAMM

Post by Joe Sustaire » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:10 am

Brian man, our thoughts and prayers are with you brother, hang in there, I know this is a very scary time for you and those who love you. Just remember that your "whole family" is pulling for you! Weird stuff happening to your body, hospitals and doctors are enough to freak out any of us, so don't worry about getting out of line.

Hang in there brother,
Joe
"I tell you we are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anyone tell you any different!"
Kurt Vonnegut

Dennis Mitchell

Post by Dennis Mitchell » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:03 pm

I think Todd's on to something Brian. Sounds like everything has got you pretty much frazzled and on a short fuse. One thing I told myself for '09 is I have got to chill out a bit before I implode. And this is where guitars come in, both playing and building.
So give it a shot if ya can. Ain't easy, because I have to remind myself daily and sometimes hourly!
So kick back, try and ignore the mean nasty ol' nurse, and do what the Doc says. Then try and at least look at the back of your eye lids, even if you don't sleep. Sleep will come in time. NAMM isn't a test, it's an opportunity to show off a bit! :mrgreen: Oh, and if you see Ryan Gadow, tell him "Hi" for me! Until then, take care of yourself so you can go home and tuck those boys in nice and tight!
Dennis Mitchell

"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and lends to all that is good and just and beautiful."
PLATO

Lefty

Post by Lefty » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Brian,
I have laid in enough hospital beds to have an idea what you are going through. There is no nights sleep like a night in your own bed. So kick back and think pleasent thoughts. When Nurse Ratchet comes in just smile and turn the other cheek. :D
Take care my friend. If you don't get the opportunity to make it to the NAMM show this year there is always next year. Either way I am looking forward to meeting you.

Lefty
No money Nathan. No money Marty. Just a roof over my head and a rockin chair by the fire.
(Mose Harper)

Steve "Lefty" Leff

Lefty

Post by Lefty » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Brian,

How are you doing?

Lefty
No money Nathan. No money Marty. Just a roof over my head and a rockin chair by the fire.
(Mose Harper)

Steve "Lefty" Leff

Dennis Leahy
Dishwasher

Post by Dennis Leahy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:31 am

Brian, what the heck is going on, dude?! Man, you're way too young to have heart problems. I'm hoping you potassium was out of balance, and a couple of bananas and some baked potatoes brought everything back to normal.

Please let me know what is going on.

Denis
Dennis Leahy

Vinman

Post by Vinman » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:48 am

Anybody find out if Brian is ok? Dennis? Urb? My prayers are with you and your family Brian.

Vince