more pics....

Yes, it's true, not all guitars are acoustics; some have single coils and some have buckers, and all of those have some serious electrons. Build 'em, work on 'em, mods, questions, Put 'em here!
howie123
Include Off Topic: Yes

more pics....

Post by howie123 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:34 am

yeah i just thought I would post a few more pics, mostly these are strat and tele type guitars2844-650415-8968Imagethis strat was nice ans shiney till it fell onto a concrete floor, hence the relicing....every cloud and all!ImageImageImagea not so bashed stratImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageebony position dots made with a 1/4" plug cutter. simple cheap and effectiveImageself adhesive copper screening tape with conductive adhesive from ebay.... not so cheap but mare effective than the aluminium versionImageImageImageImageImageImageknots r us!.... every piece of wood in this build shows a knot, the knot in the walnut neck only appeared buring construction,
Chief Woodbotherer @ Littlefair Luthiery

Eben
Chairman Emeritus

Re: more pics....

Post by Eben » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Purty! I like the timber version!

E
‘I love America - I just dont know how to get there anymore.’

John Prine

UrbanMonique Food Blog

howie123

Re: more pics....

Post by howie123 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:32 am

Thanks Eben , I got the Ash guitar set up and plugged in for the first time yesterday and man does it rock!! also got someone interested in buying it subject to him selling a USA strat to raise the funds, that is of course if he likes it after he's played it!.... the neck is super slim and the action is mega low and it pretty much plays itself. The Pinecaster is nearly ready for finish and I just need pickups and wiring to complete it. I think i'l go for a trans colour on it to show the grain and knots off and i have another 2 ash bodies waiting for necks etc
Chief Woodbotherer @ Littlefair Luthiery