Boycote / lutz build - Builder exchange

By Mr. Joe Sustaire of Talihina, OK
Eben
Chairman Emeritus
Include Off Topic: Yes

Re: Boycote / lutz build - Builder exchange

Post by Eben » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 am

Oh, damn Joe, was afraid of something like that...

My Pop was way dingy by the time he passed, and he'd been the smartest guy I know. Nothing like your experience though...

There's nothing we can say, other than that you are dearly loved and appreciated here; you're a big part of our family too, and I know we're all thinking of you and pulling for Patty.

E
‘I love America - I just dont know how to get there anymore.’

John Prine

UrbanMonique Food Blog

Dennis Leahy
Dishwasher

Post by Dennis Leahy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:52 pm

My heart goes out to you, Joe. This has to be the most difficult time in your life. Wish there was something I could say or do to help...

I was thinking about you last week, and thinking about Patty, and wondering how things were going. I hope she is comfortable, and not fearful. I'm so happy that you've had a lifetime of love together, a lifetime of memories, and so happy for Patty that she has had you and your love in her life.

I'm always available to talk, if you want - phone or Skype, or I'll stretch a string and connect a tincan at both ends if necessary.

Sending my love to you and Patty, Joe.

Dennis
Dennis Leahy

Joe Sustaire

Post by Joe Sustaire » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:04 am

Okay guys, you're choking me up. Yes, this is definitely the toughest thing I've ever been through. It sure helps to have this family here! Real life "friends" and "family" (2 out of 3 kids), have taken a pass. One son, Steve, has been awesome. Moved back home (from Lake Tahoe no less) to help take care of his mama for the last year. A real life-saver!

Enough sad stories guys, go build some guitars! :D

I missed your build thread Josh, I'll go look it up now. Glad it worked out for you. And somehow never got the cd.

Thanks again everyone, It means a lot!
Joe

ps... thanks Dennis! I know you're available to talk and do appreciate it. Just not sure I can talk, and long distance crying wouldn't make much of a conversation. :D
"I tell you we are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anyone tell you any different!"
Kurt Vonnegut